Frequently Asked Questions


We provide all types of UK Immigration application and submission services.

We help students to apply for short-term courses in the UK for up to 6 months. 

We help you in getting admission in the UK Universities or Colleges. 

We provide a thorough assessment of your application and advise you whether your application and documents are correct or not for obtaining the type of visa for which you are applying. 

We help students to apply for Summer Schools in the UK and deal with their immigration applications. 




We currently do not provide services for accommodation in the UK. However, we can guide you in booking students hostels near to your college. 

Please use the following link to learn more about accommodation



We do not provide food services. Students are responsible for arranging and purchasing their own meals throughout their course.


In the education systems of UK, Secondary education includes GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) – “O” level and GCE – “A” level. “O” level is equivalent to SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and “A” levels (2 years) is equivalent to HSC (Higher Secondary). Bachelor’s degree is for 3 years/ 4 years Sandwich program. Master’s degree is for 1 year and PH.D for 3 years.
Intakes in UK – The major intake offered by all UK Universities is in September each year but the universities also offer few intakes in Jan / Feb


Brief about Student Visa Rules:- In order to apply for a student visa, you need 40 points . Major points are ...
1. Course confirmation: You must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a University approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI).
2. Funding: Providing evidence of funding to pay for your course tuition fees and another important aspect that is  your monthly living costs.
3. Visa application: To apply for tier 4 student visa application we create your profile on UK VISA AND IMMIGRATION WEBSITE 
4. Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS): It is a service charge for anyone who desires to live in UK for more than 6 months.